Pages

Thursday 4 December 2014

Superdrug Tea Tree Scrub




Hey everyone so today's post is going to be a review on the Superdrug Tea Tree Facial Scrub.
I mentioned this scrub around two months ago in my skincare post and I said I was going to review them all soon and here is the first review from my skincare products.
I like to use this scrub every other day to make my skin feel a lot cleaner and it does do that as my skin doesn't feel as oily after using it.
I use this after cleaning as an extra step in my routine.
I have noticed that it does make my skin burn a little bit, not too much but It is noticeable.
The smell of the tea tree is quiet strong and does make my eyes water a little.
In general I do like this scrub but I think I would look for another one to use after this one runs about but I'm not saying I wouldn't repurchase it.
This costs £3.29 and is available from Superdrug.

What is your favourite face scrub? 
Thanks for reading,
KT xx

No comments:

Post a Comment