Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

Random Ramble

Hi everyone. Okay so it's 1am at the moment and I feel like writing a post. I have no idea what I am going to be writing so I am just letting it all come off the top of my head.

First off I want to mention that I know day 7 of Blogmas never happened, I have pleurisy at the moment so I am ill and stuck in bed most of the time. I have loads of posts written up but its just finding the energy to be able to take pictures.

. Which gets me onto the next point my camera. For my birthday last year I got myself a Nikon camera. (I can't remember the exact one as I am at my dad's) It was a great camera for taking blogging pictures. Sadly last week I went to turn it on, nothing happened apart from the green light on the power button came on. I googled it and it is a common problem! I am so annoyed so I am currently using my Nikon coolpix s2500 for my blog pictures until I can save up for a new one which will be after Christmas.

I also want to mention how far I think my blog has come already. I know that I still have a long way to go compared to so many fellow bloggers but to say I only started my blog up in October and I have only really started blogging properly this month but I already have nearly 60 followers and over 400 page views. As I said before I know that to most people that is nothing. With my previous blog it seemed to take me ages to start getting views and stuff but I am so grateful with how well I feel Kt Beauty is going.

Now on to what I am hoping to do with Kt beauty next year. I am hoping that I will start making it more personal, include a picture of me and things like that but right now I am still very anxious about doing due to everything with my old blog. After I have added the personal touch to it I am hoping to go into YouTube. I really want to do this but I am no where near ready to go near this yet.

Well this has been a bit of random mumble jumble of a post hasn't it? I liked it though so I may make it a bit of a series for whenever I feel like I need to do a random talk with you all.
Let me know if you liked this type of post too.
Thanks for reading
KT xx

No comments:

Post a Comment