Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

What's in my makeup bag?


Hello everyone so for my post today I thought I would show you what is in my make-up bag.
My make-up bag is the Zoella guinea pig make-up bag from Superdrug. I love Zoella and have done for ages and I love guinea pigs so this make-up bag is just perfect for me! Its perfect size for all of make-up products too.

On my face I wear the Makeup Revolution face primer. On top of that I wear the Maybelline satin liquid foundation.I then use the Makeup Revolution bronzer. On my cheeks I wear the Makeup Revolution Blush palette in Hot spice. Then finish it off with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. 

For eyes I wear the Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palette in Girls On Film. I use the L'oreal Blackbuster eyeliner to line my lash line. On my lashes I am wearing the Collection Big Fake Curves mascara. For my eyebrows I use the MUA eyebrow pencil.

On my lips I have been wearing 3 Makeup Revolution lipsticks in the shades: Chic, Dazzle and Dare.

Thanks for reading xx





No comments:

Post a Comment