Pages

Monday 6 October 2014

Autumn Tag.

Hey everyone, today I thought I would do the Autumn Tag for you all.
I really can't believe its Autumn already, doesn't feel like a week ago I was lying by the pool in Ibiza and now we are getting ready for halloween!
Here are the questions to the Autumn Tag:

1. What is your favourite thing about Autumn?
I love having the fire on watching the xfactor in my pjs and dressing gown with a hot chocolate. Soo cosy and I love it.

2. Favourite drink? It has to be hot chocolate.

3. Favourite candle? I love any that smell of vanilla.

4. Best lipstick? I would love to say a dark purple or a dark red but I'm not that brave so I just wear whatever I normally wear.

5. Go to moisturiser? The one I'm using currently is the Clean & Clear Dual action oil free moisturiser.

6. Go to colour for the eyes? Any brown type of colour.

7. Favourite band or singer? I don't have a favourite I like a bit of everything really.

8.  Favourite outfit to wear? Jeans, ugg boots, a jumper and a scarf.

9. Autumn Treat?  A lush bath.

10. Favourite place to be? At home in the warm!

If you have done this tag leave it in the comments for me to check out.
Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment