Pages

Tuesday 4 November 2014

My night with Pete.

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of weeks or so, I am currently having a family issue which I will probably go into a bit more when I feel ready to discuss but right now I don't. This post isn't beauty related but I really wanted to share with you the amazing night I had last week.

Anyway last week on 27th October I went to see Peter Andre live at Blackpool! I have had a huge crush on him for around 10 years now so finally getting to see him live was amazing. I was sat 15 rows from the front which was bloody good, could see him perfect. I also have to add his support act Digital Kid were fab!! To say they were only around  14.
Junior also made a little appearance on the stage showing off his dance moves. He is going to be a heart breaker when he grows up!
Enough of the rambling on I am going to stick some of the pictures on here for you to see.
Sorry for the random post but just wanted to share it with you and pop something up seen as though I vanished.
Thanks for reading
xx




2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! He's cute! Nice post!
    What about following each other? I would really love to keep in touch honey!
    I just followed you on BL, would be delighted if you could return the favor!
    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete